Monday, October 11, 2010

What's Peeking Through Your Window?

.
I found a creepy, old man mask in a closet while looking for a shovel and an axe late last night.  Next thing you know, I was frantically adding a few pixels here, a little of this... a few more pixels there, a little less of that, and... "Voila!"   My morbid imagination conjured up a gruesome psycho killer ready to prey.  He's staring through a blood splattered window and may be visiting your house right now!   

My creation... or real you ask? 

Take a look if you dare...


 Now that I think about it, it was really just another hum-drum, ordinary Thursday around my house... (theme music from Friday the 13th)...
 ~~~


  Credits: Image by Robert J. Corsaut, Jr.
(This is my Halloween-themed, profile pic which I made for my Facebook page.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment